Accident & Health Insurance

Hawkeye contracts with outside agencies in order to offer student health insurance plans. Information about student health insurance is available at the Student Life office.

International students are required to have accident and health insurance as a condition of their admission. You can contact the International Student Advisor for more information.

Insurance information is available from Transamerica or Coventry One Insurance.


College Catalog | Student Handbook | Next Page >

Student Life

Brock Student Center
1-800-670-4769 ext.4027
Email us